Jack’s consulting and corporate career spans over 30 years and has included hands-on support to domestic and international corporate clients in strategy and business planning, sales, marketing and data analytics, financial management, human resource management including change management, leadership development mergers and executive mentoring.
Professionally Jack undertook the path of becoming an intelligence officer in the United States Army early in his career. This played a key role in developing a competencies and capabilities used to assist organizations in need of comprehensive change to realize their growth objectives develop successful and profitable businesses.
After his military career Jack developed quickly into a variety of Senior Sales Management roles, which then developed into General Management and ultimately C-Level Roles. To date he has played a leadership role in launching and managing major initiatives, facilitated business growth through sales of major regional and national accounts, new start-ups, acquisitions, facilities consolidation, ISO 9001 implementation, Dept. of Defense and Underwriters Laboratories listings.
In addition to his consulting profile he is the vice president and board member of the Global Life Safety Alliance
Summary of Skills
- International Business & Contract Negotiations
- Operational Clarity & Organizational Restructuring
- Business Acquisitions & Change Management
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) & Employee Development
- Budget/Financial Planning
- Project Management – P&L Management
- Policy/Procedural Development
- Contract Negotiations & Risk Management
- ISO 9001/Six Sigma
- Data Analytics & Call Center Metrics